404 Not Found
"CMII for Business Process Infrastructure"
Vincent C. Guess
Business Certification CMII Providers
The need for CMII solutions has grown strongly in the past few years. Similarly the need for CMII courses in the appropriate national languages is also growing, as well as the requests for accompanying local support during the implementation of CMII.
GfKM - CMII Europe has therefore provided 2 new types of business certification for businesses with CMII Know-how:
- CMII-ESP "CMII Europe Solution Partner" and
- CMII-ETP "CMII Europe Training Partner" as franchisee of GfKM - CMII Europe.
Requirements for CMII-ESP - CMII Europe Solution Partner:
- At least 1/3 of the consultants of the business or in the areas active in the subject of "Configuration Management" are CMIIP (CMII Professional) certified.
- The CVs of the CMIIPs shall be made available to GfKM - CMII Europe in two variants:
- Complete and open for internal storage
- Anonymised for use in requests for proposal
- CMII services as part of a solutions portfolio are a part of the business plan
- Partnership and CMII services are offered on the website of the CMII-ESP
- The website of the CMII-ESP contains a link to the GfKM website.
- The CMII-ESP is committed to actively market the CMII Standard and CMII Courses in his area.
Requirements for CMII-ETP - CMII Europe Training Partner:
- The area to be covered is not yet covered by another CMII-ETP or by GfKM itself.
- The following minimum requirements are met by a CMII certified trainer:
- first successful participation in the CMII course series (1 to 6)
- second participation in the CMII course series (1 to 6)
- during the second participation the future CMII trainer acts as co-trainer.
- Translation of the course material (at least Courses 1 to 6) into the relevant national language
- Translation of marketing material into the relevant national language
- Translation of the CMII Europe website contents into the relevant national language
- Planning, marketing and delivery of at least one course series (Courses 1 to 6) per year.
- Participation at least once a year in CMII Europe partner meetings.
All CMII Europe partners will be actively marketed by GfKM - CMII Europe. Enquiries from the relevant areas will be forwarded to the appropriate partners.
If you are interested in becoming a local partner, please contact Thomas Schwartz [thomas.schwartz(at)gfkm.de].
The requested URL /images/tent.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at www.rossorg.com Port 80